Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 6

Wow so this weekend flew by with a flurry of unexpected events and running from one thing to the next such that I didn't end up having time to do anything!!! :( BIG SAD FACE. So Saturday was crazy busy from the minute I woke up until my friend's birthday party at 6.30pm - which ended at 4AM the next morning! Bad life move wow. I didn't drink when we went out but going to bed SO late meant that I was absolutely finished and actually felt sick on Sunday. So what was supposed to 1 days rest turned into 2. Now it is Monday and I only got home from university now at 4pm (today was my first day of med school!)

Mondays I am supposed to go swimming so I don't know how much of The Challenge I am going to get through. Am starting to fall behind!

Not feeling too happy about my recent lack of progress after such a good stint on Friday where I completed the day's challenge. I suppose there are always ups and downs and you have to weather the storm and do the best you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment